compensation: $17.00/hour to Start + Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
E-FILER / TAX PREPARATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Full Time, Monday – Friday in beautiful Coeur d’ Alene, IDAHO
OT Required from Feb thru April & during extension season Sept / Oct; and, throughout the year, as needed
Tax Bonus. Salary: $17/hour to start.
You’re more than an E-Filer / Tax Preparation Support Administrator for us!
We see your potential, and when you join our award-winning team, we’ll invest in your growth. You’ll be mentored and developed to realize your career dreams. Every day, your work will help transform clients’ lives. But we know your potential isn’t only professional. You also have a life outside of work, and you’ll be supported to embrace that balance. Join our fun, friendly team living the dream in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, ID.
PTR employees enjoy competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, Tax Bonus, generous paid time off, a casual, friendly work environment, and professional development opportunities. We uniquely offer company-sponsored weekly group fitness training, spinning & yoga, and opportunities to serve our community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• E-file federal and state tax returns
• Answer incoming tax-related phone calls with professionalism and enthusiasm
• Coordinate and process client tax documents. Review documents submitted by clients such as engagement letters, tax returns, estimated tax forms
• Accurate data entry and processing of client information into PTR proprietary database
• Scan, file, fax, store and distribute information, ensuring timely delivery to staff and IRS and case deadlines
• Support peers with a positive, team approach consistent with our corporate culture of “taking good care of our clients and co-workers”
• Special projects and reports as assigned by Management, maintaining strict confidentiality
• Accurate Typing at 30+ wpm required
• AA or higher degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance, required or
1-2 years recent E-filing experience for federal/state tax returns, may be substituted for degree
• Tech-savvy with a high level of proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and Access, required
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail; must be able to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment plus self-manage as an independent contributor
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to demonstrate eagerness as a self-starter and high-achiever
• Must also be a natural problem-solver and possess the ability to drive and meet deadlines
• Must deliver exceptional client service; must be comfortable working in a nearly paperless environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers