compensation: Competitive salary based on industry standards & applicant qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Northern Capital Management, Inc.
2700 S. Southeast Blvd. Ste. 205
Spokane, WA 99223
• Position: Portfolio Manager
• Status: Full time 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Approximate start date: April 1, 2019
Northern Capital Management, and its affiliate Northern Capital Retirement Services, are independent, fee-based investment management firms. While some RIA firms focus on numbers, we focus on the people who make the numbers happen, and the clients we serve. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who wants to learn, grow, and be part of an exciting, forward-looking organization. We are well established and known for our openness to new ideas and approaches. We actively encourage our employees to suggest ways to improve our service delivery and operations--and make our family-oriented firm an even better place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
Portfolio Managers can expect to focus their work in the following areas:
• Portfolio reviews and rebalances
• Buy and sell securities as needed
• Provide advice to clients and communicate with clients as needed
• Collaborate as a member of the Investment Committee
• Manage Investment Committee meeting agenda and minutes
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Series 65 securities license is required for the position; Applicants who do not already have the designation will be required to obtain this designation shortly after hire
• Proficiency in Windows based software
• Strong analytical and financial skills, detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• A client first attitude
• Able to multitask and prioritize a variety of activities
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others but also able to work independently
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
• Prior job experience working in the finance industry desired, but not a requirement for the position
• Aptitude and flexibility to grow into additional responsibilities as needed is a must!
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary based on industry standards
• Medical, dental, vision, long term disability, and participation in our SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
• Paid Time Off based on tenure, 12 observed holiday days off, and "flex" time available when needed
• Financial support upon employer approval for professional accreditation/continuing education and other education/training opportunities
How to Apply
Qualified individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Molly Chase via one of the following methods: Email to email@example.com, fax to (509) 456-2550, or mail to our address at 2700 S. Southeast Blvd., Suite 205, Spokane, WA 99223.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers