Our small 14 unit motel is located in the small town of John Day OR,
We are in a big recreational / destination area Hunting, Fishing, ATV riding, gold paning, lakes and rivers nearby.
We have our own grocery store, post office, banks, gas station, Restaurants, Bar, etc.
- Background check
- Customer Service Skills.
- Computer skills (Emails, Calendar, some documents)
- Honest, Hard Worker.
- Experience preferred in the Lodging Industry such as Front Desk, Office work, Housekeeping, ect. . .. but willing to train right couple.
- Live Onsite and perform all Motel Operations including.
- Front Desk.
- Housekeeping and Laundry.
- One person must have knowledge of basic maintenance skills to maintain property.
- Maintain Parking Lots and lawn, flower bed etc.
- Take Reservations by Phone/In Person.
- Greet Customers, Check guests In/Out of Rooms, Issue Keys, take payments
- Complete Daily balancing and accounting of Till and Reports.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- In exchange you will receive...
- 1 bedroom furnished Apartment, All utilities, Laundry, Internet, garbage, Cable TV, etc.
Valued at $1,200
- Plus a weekly salary DOE...
E-mail: little about yourself and experience with Contact number.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers