condition: good make / manufacturer: Freight Farms model name / number: Leafy Green Machine size / dimensions: 40'x8'x9.5'
QR Code Link to This Post
We are selling our two Leafy Green Machine hydroponic farms. They are in good condition and capable of growing a wide variety of crops. They yield the equivalence of +-1-1.5 acres of farmland and are an excellent option for those with limited space who want to run or supplement a growing operation.
Open to selling one, or both farms. Asking $60,000 for one or $110,000 for both. We bought them new from Freight Farms for $86,300 each. Open to offers.
Make & Model - (2) 2016.5 Premium Leafy Green Machine (LGM)
Manufacturer - Freight Farms
Location - Idaho
Price - $60,000 OBO
Well maintained late 2016.5 LGM purchased from Freight Farms.
This LGM has been a reliable producer of healthy produce.
The Leafy Green Machine is a complete hydroponic growing system built entirely inside a shipping container with all the components needed for commercial food production. The system is designed and engineered for easy operation, allowing users of all backgrounds to immediately start growing.
• Perfect for starting a small produce business, growing for restaurants or supplementing existing produce production.
• Restauranter who wants to grow custom greens for rotating menus 365 days a year. Farm to Table? How about Parking Lot to Table!
• Universities and schools have created programs for students to learn to grow while supplementing dining facilities with fresh greens.
The Highest Standard in Controlled Environment Agriculture
• Pre-built system designed to maximize operational efficiency and streamline workflow
• Perfect environment is achievable 365 days a year, regardless of geographic location
• Automated scheduling reduces the amount of labor required to operate
• Remote monitoring & control capabilities through the Farmhand AppTM
Space- The LGM dimensions are 40’ x 8’ x 9.5’. We suggest putting the farm on either trap rock or a concrete pad.
Electrical- 60 amp, 120/240-volt single phase or 120/208V three-phase connection.
Water- A designated water source is suggested such as a garden hose or hardline water plumbing.
Labor- 15 to 20 hours a week for farming and upkeep.
It is recommended growing smaller compact crops with a high turnover rate, like head and loose-leaf lettuces, herbs and heartier greens like kale and swiss chard.
Butterhead lettuce, Oakleaf lettuce, Swiss Chard, Mustard Greens, Cabbage Leaves, Arugula, Cilantro, Mint, Dill, Oregano, Kale, Endive, Basil, Chives and Thyme
400 - 450 heads of lettuce weekly
12 heads per tower (256 vertical towers)
All Standard Premium Components + Numerous Additional Extras Included:
Blue Tooth Audio Speakers
Hand Sink Package
Dehumidifier w/reclamation Package
Water Filter Package
1. ALL-WEATHER CONSTRUCTION
Steel frame with a stainless interior, 40' x 8' x 9.6' overall footprint.