QR Code Link to This Post
NWSC Surrogate Kazzie went back to school with her surrogacy income!
"I started a new career, and my education was funded with surrogacy funds. I am so thankful that I was able to carry a sweet baby for a wonderful family and in turn give my family a better future. Surrogacy is amazing for everyone involved!" - Kazzie
If you are a healthy, non-smoking woman between the ages of 21 and 40 years old, live in Washington, and have had at least one previous healthy pregnancy, we would love to hear from you! Tubal litigation (tubes tied) and
had no more than 3 c-sections are ok!
Learn more here
on our website.
The Top 5 Reasons to be a Surrogate with NWSC:
- Surrogate support includes monthly meet-ups, annual celebrations, a private Facebook group, a dedicated Case Manager and more. Meet with us in Spokane or Tri Cities – whichever is more convenient!
- We are run by attorneys and have employees who have also been surrogates. We have the legal background to keep you safe, and the practical experience to understand the support system you need. NWSC has been guiding surrogates and intended parents through the process for 25 years!
- You choose the type of family you want to work with (gay/straight, international/US).
- We have short wait times to be matched with a family that needs your help!
- We are always honest about compensation. Some agencies advertise much higher compensation, when the truth is you'd only receive it if you were a surrogate multiple times before or had other special circumstances. All of our surrogates receive a base compensation of $37,000, with additional standard payments that would bring your total to at least $42,000, period. The money is yours, it is not used toward surrogacy-related bills or expenses.
For more reasons to choose NWSC and more information about our program, contact us by filling out the intake form
on our website, calling (206) 536-3300, or by responding to this post.
Northwest Surrogacy Center, LLC is the leading surrogacy center on the West Coast. Love makes families, surrogacy makes babies!