Locally owned and operated restaurant group in search of a rockstar to become part of our dynamite management team! Must be dedicated to excellent customer service, great food and pushing the bottom line. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum two years previous management/supervisory experience, solid FOH and/or BOH experience, have a great attitude and come equipped with a cape! Sports enthusiasts encouraged to apply!
- We like to have fun at work, but we don't come to work to have fun.
- It is important that you are articulate and present yourself as a professional at all times.
- You must possess the skills to problem solve outside of the box, use common sense on a daily basis and have a firm but friendly attitude with staff.
- Open availability is expected and you must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- 2 or more years of management experience, preferably in the restaurant industry, managing a team of 20+ employees at a time.
- You must have passion for food, service and people.
- Your strong organizational skills will effectively prioritize restaurant needs.
- You must thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- You must be comfortable with computers, email and mobile technology as well as point of sale systems and reporting.
- You need to be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills are necessary for success.
- Exceptional team building capability.
- Responsible for overall financial performance of restaurant, including budgeting, projections and invoice entry.
- Front of house and back of house operations.
- Maintaining compliance with Health Department, Liquor Control and Gambling Commission.
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with guests.
- Controlling day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering all products and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- So much more... Full details provided
We are pleased to offer:
- Competitive pay
- Generous bonus program with unlimited bonus potential
- Reasonable working hours
- Health and vision benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid vacation and more!
If you believe you meet these requirements and are excited to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume. We will be contacting all applicants we wish to interview. Please be assured your resume will be kept in confidence and we will not contact your current employer if you don't want us to.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers