This is a full-time position of not only food preparation but also a snazzy barista gig too!
Our food menu is not expansive as we want to make a few crave worthy items rather than a slew of just mediocre food. The current schedule is Tuesday-Saturday. Two days per week we'll need this position to rock the espresso machine, so previous barista experience is certainly helpful.
• Previous customer service experience
• Ability to follow recipes and assemble sandwiches and salads per company specs
• Must obtain food a valid Washington State Food Worker Card
• Must be able to lift upwards of 50 pounds
• Must demonstrate an ability to operate kitchen equipment safely and effectively
• Must have good physical endurance
If this sounds like you here are 3 options for applying:
Option 1- drop off a resume and cover letter at our 6630 E Sprague Ave location and ask for Alyssa
Option 2- email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Food Prep" in the subject line.
Option 3- visit our website and fill out an online application under the careers tab at www.hammercoffee.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers