* Norwex Mop Systems clean floors using microfiber Mop Pads and water only.
* Perfect for a variety of floor surfaces as well as windows, walls, and ceilings
* Dry Superior Mop Pads are constructed of Norwex Microfiber and use static electricity to draw, lift and trap even the tiniest particles of dirt and debris.
* Norwex Microfiber in the Wet Mop Pad has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with water only when following the proper care and use instructions.
* The Wet Mop Pads contain Norwex's exclusive BacLock® agent.
* Dry and Wet Mop Pads can be easily switched to suit the purpose.
* Mop Base can be locked into position to easily clean windows and ceilings.
* Telescopic Mop Handle also fits our bendable microfiber EnviroWand® to clean ceiling fans.
* Floors are safer for children and pets—No harmful chemical residues remain when mopped with water.
* One Mop Pad cleans the entire floor, saving time.
* No heavy pail to carry makes mopping easier.
* Floors dry quickly and stay cleaner longer with no chemical residue to attract and hold dirt and grime.
* Adjustable Telescopic Mop Handle easily reaches ceilings, walls, and high windows as well as floors.
CARING FOR MICROFIBER:
* Slightly dirty Dry Superior Mop Pads may be cleaned using the Rubber Brush.
* All slightly dirty Mop Pads can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
* Mop Pads that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
* Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
* Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
*norwex, improving quality of life
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers