compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
At Family First Senior Care, dedication to our clients starts with finding those who share our passion and desire in providing seniors the highest quality of care. This is a great opportunity to fulfill your calling in being the best while having a career as a professional caregiver. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for.
FT/PT hours to work around your children's or grandchildren's schedules and we will train, which allows you to earn income and use your interpersonal skills within a challenging, yet fun and supportive job environment while providing home care services for our senior clients. If your main purpose for applying is to find a career that will help you satisfy your desire to serve others, we would love to hear from you!
Currently we are looking to fill 6-8 open positions including day, evening, weekend and 24-hour shifts.
Your Benefits Package:
• BENEFIT PACKAGE- medical, dental, vision, 401k etc. for qualified employees
• HIRING BONUS
• Tuition Assistance (Home Care Aide Certification)
• Employee Appreciation Events, Recognition and Awards
• Paid Referral Program
• Flexible shifts to meet your needs and schedule
• No Cost Continuing Education
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Competitive Pay (based on experience)
Home care services we provide our clients:
• Meal Prep
• Shopping and errands
• Light housekeeping
• Medication reminders
• Personal Care
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Caregiving experience preferred but not necessary
• Must pass a drug screening and criminal history background check
• Must have current CNA or HCA certificate or be willing to complete HCA training and certification process upon hire
• Must be reliable, communicative, compassionate, able to work independently and
enjoy assisting our local seniors
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers