THE POSITION: Sworn Deputy Clerk, under general supervision of the Court Services Director and direct supervision of the Court Services Manager, this position performs a variety of routine and complex clerical tasks related to all cases brought before District Court.
• $12.50 per hour
• TEMPORARY POSITION (project is up for annual renewal on 10/1/2022)
• Full Time / Monday Thru Friday 8am to 5pm
• Benefits: Medical and PERSI Only:
• Public Employees Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI), a pension plan with five year vesting, 11.94% employer contribution, and a lifetime payout upon retirement.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
• Do you have a High School Diploma or GED with at least SIX (6) months related experience and or training? No college degree required
• Do you possess or have the ability to possess a driver’s license and are you insurable?
• Do you have excellent oral and written communication skills?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A POSITION THAT KEEPS YOU ON YOUR TOES?
• Are you able to type and/or keyboard accurately at a minimum of 60 WPM?
• Are you able to multi-task and retain numerous details?
• Are you able to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive matters?
• Beautiful area to live and work