Remove burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specifications or blue prints.
Setup and operated press brakes for forming various materials working from verbal or written instructions from supervisor, setup, manufacturing instructions, blue prints and/ or production schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must perform all duties in conjunction with OSHA and WISHA requirements
• Operate and set CNC and manual press brake
• Deburr parts; remove burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specification or blue prints
using various hand and power tools
• Demonstrates proficiency in use of a variety of hand and power tools
• Tap holes
• Organizes, stage, and moves materials as required
• Follow written and verbal details to complete assignments or jobs
• Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
• Communicate to management about machine and quality issues as they arise
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2 plus years experience in metal fabrication
• Able to perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
• Must have a solid understanding of metal fabrication concepts and processes.
• Possess a keen sense of attention to detail
• Ability to operate forklift, overhead cranes, tape measure and calipers, hand tools, and various shop tools
• Ability to determine material types and gages
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
• Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change
• Understand and support of Company policies and procedures
• Excellent attendance & ability to be to work at the scheduled time.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 - 50 lbs frequently.
• Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently.
• Sit, stand and walk for 1 - 10 hours per day.
• Ability to work in a 55 - 88 degree Fahrenheit work environment.
• Work in a fast paced industrial environment wearing hearing protection, vision protection, hard hat, steel-toed shoes and other appropriate protective clothing.
Please email you resume.
American Alloy is a drug free work place, pre-employment drug screening is mandatory. We have a generous benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision & LTD Insurance. We offer 401k with a match and additional profit sharing. We, also, offer PTO and paid holidays.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers