AFCO Distribution operates one of the region's premier feed mills in Spokane Valley, WA. The mill manufactures a variety of product lines catering to feed for horses, poultry and livestock.
The company is seeking candidates for a Feed Mill Worker. The company offers the opportunity for employees to be trained in various areas of the mill, allowing qualified workers to advance and grow within the company. Performance increases are available in addition to a competitive benefits program. Additionally, the company also offers generous employee discounts at its retail stores, The Country Store. Employees may participate in the company's 401(k) plan after meeting eligibility requirements.
This is a full time, 40+ hours per week position, typically Monday - Friday. Qualified applicants must be available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
SALARY / WAGE / BENEFITS
Starting wage depends on experience. The company offers full time employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and life & long term disability benefits. Employees are also eligible for generous employee discounts at The Country Store, and may also participate in the company's 401(k) plan after meeting eligibility requirements.
• Manufacture and inspect feed-related products
• Assist in the regular maintenance of equipment and premises
• Safely use hand tools, power tools, forklifts and delivery vehicles (training is available for the use of all tools)
• Blend feed and label packaging
• Safely load & unload trucks in a timely manner
• Lift, carry, push and pull up to 80 pounds (occasionally up to 120 pounds with assistance)
• Climb ladders for the purpose of performing routine maintenance & housekeeping
• Maintain a safe and clean working area
• Exhibit an ability to get along with others
• Practice punctual and reliable attendance
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• Possess a high school diploma (or GED)
• Proven track record of being safe, dependable and reliable
• Ability to effectively communicate
• Possess a valid driver license with safe driving history
• Must pass background check and pre-employment drug screen (which includes marijuana/THC) as a condition of employment
• Ability to follow directions
Submit resumes to one of the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (reference "Mill Worker" in subject field)
Aslin-Finch Feed Mill
5618 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers