compensation: $12.50-$13 per hour plus excellent benefits see ad employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working with seniors and people with disabilities? Do you have a good sense of direction? Desire to help people? Excellent communication skills? Love being out doors? We want to meet you!
Please join us at our open Interviews on Tuesday, June 25th from 3pm to 5pm or Wednesday June 26th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm!
Where: Spokane Transit Plaza. 701 West Riverside Ave, Spokane, WA 99201 (Please take the elevators to the 2nd floor to the Mobility Center. Please check in with the receptionist.
Mobility Trainer’s will provide one-on-one training and support services to eligible mobility training program participants in the use of the public transit system; conduct accurate and timely program eligibility assessments and service orientations; and inform community groups and organizations of program services and recruit program participants.
Part-time position, Monday through Friday, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day. Hours are flexible, typically between 8am to 5pm, occasional evenings and weekends required.
Full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, occasional evenings and weekends required.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Experience working with people with disabilities and seniors is required.
• Knowledge of the basic philosophies and practices associated with mobility training operations.
• Ability to learn and apply appropriate training methods, techniques, and procedures to practical situations.
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work tasks and assignments so as to meet established time lines.
What we offer:
• 100% company paid benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 12 paid vacation days per year; 12 paid holidays per year; 4 paid floating holidays per year with optional payout once per year
• Flexible spending account: company pays for 50% of qualifying out-of-pocket medical expenses and dependent expenses (including daycare expenses incurred during work hours)
• Employer-paid retirement plan after 2 years of employment
• $12.50-$13.00 per hour