furnished house laundry in bldg street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Room for rent in a great, and updated, 1890 south hill home.
This is a furnished bedroom adjacent to the living room and kitchen. It has a queen size bed, large desk, and a bookcase. This is well suited for the short term professional or student.
Convenient location near Perry District, minutes from Sacred Heart and Deaconess Hospitals, Washington State University, Spokane Community College, Spokane Falls Community College, Gonzaga University, downtown and south hill shopping districts. Several bus connections within 15 minutes walk.
Less than 2 miles from Gonzaga University, and 1 mile from the University District downtown via the new U-District Gateway Pedestrian Bridge.
The first month rent, last month rent, and a $200 deposit are required to move in. Rent is month to month. Utility costs are shared (Avista, City, and Xfinity internet)
Looking for a sociable, respectful housemate to share this great space with myself, and another renter or two.
Expectations for the renter:
- Must have a good relationship with animals. I have a dog and a cat who will appreciate a friend during the occasional trip.
- Must be sociable and appreciate a well-connected micro-community household.
- Be respectful of shared space.
- No smoking of any kind, no excessive alcohol use. This is a drug free household.
- Yard work is minimal. Help is welcome and appreciated but not required.
- Once a month I invite dancers for an evening of Argentine Tango. Also, I may conduct other dance related activities in the main living/dining space, such as private of group lessons. Your participation is optional ;-)
- Shared kitchen, shared laundry
- Shared full bath upstairs, half bathroom downstairs
- Unfinished basement for limited storage
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers