favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Please help - $1 (Blanchard)

On February 24th, tragedy struck the Dowell family in Blanchard, Idaho. Their beloved family home on Rogstad Powerline Rd was completely engulfed in flames, resulting in the heartbreaking loss of not only their home but also the life of one of their cherished dogs. Brittany Dowell, a devoted wife, mother, and Army Veteran, suffered smoke inhalation during the incident the PowerPoint burnt up in the fire so being forced to use generator for heat and propane for cooking. My son is out of pullups
https://givesendgo.com/HousefireDowell?utm_source=sharelink&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=HousefireDowell

post id: 7751348261

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching